Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

Just a quick one

You can get some Super Bowl supplies at Shop Rite through tomorrow for a really good price.

Friendship sour cream is on sale for $1.34 and there is a coupon out there from 1/22/12 ( I think) for $.55 off.  If you store doubles, like mine does, you can score this sour cream for $.24!

Also Lipton dry soups are on sale for $.99 per box.  There is a coupon in the Red Plum circular from 1/29/12 for $.60 off 2.   Buy 2 boxes of onion soup mix will come to $1.98 use this coupon and you will get 2 boxes of onion soup for $ .78! (with double coupons)

 I did this deal for myself and my sister today.  She paid me in full $ 1.26 (actually she owes me a penny, good thing I know where she lives :) )

Great deals to be had for your Super Bowl parties!

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I think I threw in an extra dime, so you owe ME $0.09 -- or one spoonful of sour cream. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice try I recounted.. see above post :)

    ReplyDelete