Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2012

CVS Savings 80%

CVS is one of my favorite placs to shop, you can get awesome deals for very little out of pocket (OOP) is you look for the deals and are willing to do multiple transactions. 

Here's what I scored today during my lunch hour.



I know it may not look like a lot of stuff or it may look like too much deodorant, but wait until I tell you how I, and you can get this and save almost 80%.


Transaction # 1

6 Lady Speed stick sale price 1.99
used (3) BOGO Lady Speed Stick coupons found in 1/29/12 Smart Source (SS)
1.99 x 3 = 5.97 +tax = 6.39
Got back 6 Extra Care Bucks (ECB's)

Transaction # 2

2 Pantene Shampoo sale price 2/$ 6.97
used the $6 ECB's from first transaction
.97 + tax = $ 1.46
plus I got back $1 ECB for my next trip.
Total saved $  24.58
Total out of pocket (oop)  $ 7.85

That's a savings of  76%!

I'm going to do  a couple posts on the best ways to save at pharmacies.  Hopefully I'll get the first one up this weekend. 

CVS deals are pretty wide spread so just because you do not live in the central NJ or eastern PA area, check your circular (or go on line) I'll bet you can do the same where ever you live.

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Is this deal something I can still get today? Or do I need to have CVS bucks built up? I need shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To do the second transation you need to either have 6 ECB built up or do transaction #1. If you want to do transaction #1 I have coupons I can give you Cher.

    ReplyDelete